In the spirit of Finish-It-Friday, I thought I’d show you the progress we’ve made on our Great Room Move-Around. We’re not quite finished, but we’ve made a lot of progress.
Here was the master bedroom before, when it was upstairs:
Now it’s my daughter’s room:
Remember the magazine picture?
Well, we’re making progress toward that vision. We have the curtains (from Target – more high/low information coming soon!) and are going to hang them this weekend.
What else needs to be done?
- Paint the room “Lime Green” once I can find a comparable color to the Ralph Lauren one above;
- Find a night stand for her (she has one, but she told me it’s on “the wrong side” of the bed. The problem is that that’s where the outlet is for her lamp and clock.).
Here is what her room looked like before:
That room is now the guest room and my office:
The to-do list for this room includes:
- Paint over the green stripe;
- Hang window treatments;
- Create command center over my desk for me;
- Organize desk and files.
Now it’s the master bedroom (soon-to-be master suite!):
(Have you entered to win a stencil? If not, click HERE.)
What’s left to do in this room is:
- Hang the mirror;
- Hang the curtains;
- Renovate the bathroom (!!).
That’s where we are now. Remember what my living room looked like before, in the throes of moving?
Now we’re down to just this:
We donated a lot of stuff, we consigned some stuff, and what was left I put away. Progress is being made!