Last week, I revealed our new and improved laundry room (click here for the laundry room reveal if you missed it or just want to relive the magic!). Then, Monday, I revealed how I DIYed the laundry room countertop for only $5.50 (click here for how I made a DIY laundry room folding counter)! Today, I’m sharing with you the source list for all the items in the laundry room project.
The washer and dryer are not new for this makeover, FYI. We got them at Lowe’s.
- Wall Paint: Violet Sparkle by Benjamin Moore, eggshell finish
- Trim Paint: White semi-gloss by Benjamin Moore (Regal Select)
- Black wire shelving: Home Depot
- New hinges for door in oil-rubbed bronze: Home Depot
- Basket for light bulbs: IKEA, BRANÄS
- Tags: Target
- Chalkboard paint: Rust-Oleum (available at Home Depot and elsewhere)
- Dog food containers (big plastic bins under lowest shelf): Container Store (we’ve had these for years and years)
- Flashlight basket with chalkboard plaque: HomeGoods
- Drying rack: IKEA, GRUNDTAL
- Laundry caddy: Marshalls
Countertop: from desk top, Atlanta Habitat for Humanity ReStore
Vintage washboards: estate sales (<- click on that link for my top five tips for shopping at estate sales)
Trash can: HomeGoods
And there you have it: the laundry room project source list! Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the items in the laundry room or anything else about the makeover!
I still need to finish painting the doors, plus finish painting the kitchen walls and trim (almost there!!). Hoping to finish the kitchen today!
Can’t wait to see the big reveal? Check out the white trim in the kitchen and laundry room here!
Check out the finished kitchen renovation on a budget here!
Pin for later!
Cathy B. says
I could spend hours and hours and tons of money I don’t have at the Intown Ace. They have the best selection of SCARVES … at the hardware store! And don’t get me started on the plants …
Very nice laundry room, BTW!
Karen Cooper says
Thank you! Yes, I love Intown Ace! Their garden center is awesome, and Ibrahim and the other guys at the paint desk are the very best.